Forums

The Hidden You

• Thu 6th Dec 2018 - 12:05pm
    However, what if the stressor that we are facing really is a big deal? Well, as I said earlier The Hidden You sometimes, we have to get a little out of balance to get back into balance. Thankfully, this isn't going to happen too often. When it does happen, we will use our parenting super-powers to deal with it until we are successful. Furthermore, we'll try also to remember what my grandma always told me, "This too shall pass." Now, as my Granddaddy always said, "Go learn, lead, and lay the way to a better world for all of us." The balancing act can sometimes be tricky for us parents, but I know we can do it, and come out better on the other end for it. And once again parents, thanks in advance for all that you do, and all that you will do... Everything about the world is based on recycling of material and life. The entire natural world exists because things that die are reborn, often in a different state to the original. That, however, should be a wakeup call to those who are brain-washed into misjudging life and death scenarios. The question is then, why is reincarnation discounted and those who have experience of it silenced in their attempts to explain it. Such happened to me! From the start, however, a warning came against discussing it until the ground beneath my feet was hardened by research and knowledge. Between lives a vision showed that it would happen at around 45 years of age. It's obvious that an alert mind and keen awareness of what's happening is required for the recall and experience to have an impact. This is like when something of great importance happens and people know what they were doing at that moment. Death is one of those times and my dying was sudden and notable. Hovering above the body of a man of around 45 years of age there was something I needed to do and felt that in the next life it would be possible. Taken then into extreme darkness it was through the Great Spirit of the Universe that my next life was shown to me. The vision showed that at the same age something extraordinary would happen and all be made clear. https://salutemreviews.com/the-hidden-you-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies