Forums

Why Am I Not Losing Weight

• Sat 16th Mar 2019 - 4:59am
    What you need to understand is that the more you deny yourself what BioLeptin you want the more you are going to crave it and the more likely you are to abuse the craving in the end. You crave a cookie, have A cookie, or two, but don't have six or seven or ten or the whole bag! Be good to you and you will be a happier person in the end and you can still lose weight believe it or not! I know you are doubting what I am saying but keep reading and you will see where I am going. I am not a doctor or dietitian I don't have a degree nor am I a weight loss counselor. I am just like you, I have tried and failed many times and have found out a few things over the years that actually opened my eyes and to my surprise (or maybe not so much) I started losing weight! Is your diet and/or exercise plan not working for you? Do you feel like you're doing all the right things yet the weight is just not coming off? Let's take a look at some of the possible reasons why you're still struggling.You're not eating as healthy as you think. If you're starting your morning with latte from Starbucks you are already consuming 306 calories. If you add the blueberry muffin you've added another 380 calories. That's a total of 686 calories and you're just having breakfast! Additionally, both of these items have a high sugar count which can certainly sabotage your weight loss. You're not exercising. Our bodies are highly efficient and our metabolic rates drop when we reduce the total amount of calories consumed each day. We normally lose weight initially but it is quite common for weight loss to slow down or even cease due to lowered metabolism. Exercise counteracts this by giving our metabolism a needed boost. https://losconcepto.com/bioleptin-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies