How to Fix Dell Printer Error 016-302?
While using Dell printer, it might happen with you that the printer freezes suddenly, it is neither following your order nor printing any archive. It turns offline, and you will be unable to use the printer. These are some signs of the error 016-302. If you want to conquer this error soon, you just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Try printing again after clearing the queue
- You should change the IP address of the device
- Add a new IP address in the printer settings
- Turn the device off in case of overheating
- You should update your printer driver and firmware
These are some troubleshooting steps that you can follow to fix the error 016-302. If these steps are not helping you overcome the problem, you should get in touch with Dell customer support to get assistance from the experts who provide you with a detailed solution to your problem.