Forums

10 Reasons to Banish Gluten From Your Life by Vivienne C Savill

• Fri 7th Dec 2018 - 3:57am
    More nutritious. Grass fed beef has high levels of Energy BioticBeta-carotene and also up to 400% more Vitamin A and Vitamin E than corn fed beef.....There is no beneficial health reason to reduce your red meat consumption if you are eating grass fed beef.More humane...I like animals, but I am not an animal rights activist by any means, however I absolutely object to the treatment and torture of feedlot animals....It is simply cruel and inhumane to cram hundreds or thousands of cows into a small space, force them to eat something that their systems cannot tolerate, give them unnecessary drugs to stop them from getting sick from the horrible living conditions, allow them to defecate on themselves and each other (this is something that even animals consider taboo), and then slaughter them at only 14 months (grass fed cows take an average of 4-5 years to reach slaughter weight). Once you understand this....how could you possible eat another corn fed burger when there are other options available No antibiotics or hormones...Because grass fed cows are out to pasture and eating what they are suppose to be eating, guess what, they don't need to be treated with drugs and hormones.....Their digestive systems are functioning properly, they are growing at normal rates, they are exercising, breathing fresh air, defecating where they are suppose to (which in turn fertilizes the grass) and are free from the stress that feedlot cattle must endure.. https://diethours.com/energy-biotic-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies